Some Construction progress
This first photo shows the body after basic construction.
The basic build went pretty fast with no real problems. The kit comes with a complete engine, but you won't see much as I choose to glue the hood down. I replaced the headlight guard with a bit of copper wire, it might be a little to thick, but it looks better than the plastic kit part.
I also added some scratch built brackets made of wire and foil for the pioneer tools.
Another part i'm replacing is the one piece jerry can/holder kit part.
The kit part is a one peice mold and could be better. Instead of it, I'm using a jerry can holder left over from my Academy M-10 Build (the kit has quite a few extra bits in it. I'm also using a Verlinden Resin U.S. Jerry can, and a scratch built strap and buckle made from foil and wire.
I have a few other resin bits from various verlinden kits I'm considering using.
And thats it for this update on the build.
Thanks for looking